This 1897 Barber Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 19 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 8,140,000.
- Population of 19 coins at this grade level with 25 graded higher.
- This Barber Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1897 Barber Quarter graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!