This 1936 Washington Quarter has been certified as Proof-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 171 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,837.
- Population of 171 coins at this grade level with 13 graded higher.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1936 Washington Quarter graded Proof-66 by PCGS to your cart today!