This 1887 Liberty Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 43!
- This coin has a mintage of 6160.
- Population of 43 with 54 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1887 $2.50 Liberty Quarter Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!