This 1916 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-66 by NGC and has a population of only 326 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 10,000.
- Population of 326 coins at this grade level with 85 graded higher.
- Contains 0.0484 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1916 $1 McKinley Commemorative Gold to your cart today!