This 1903 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, and has a population of only 956 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 17,500.
- Population of 956 coins at this grade level with 1,476 graded higher.
- This Commemorative Gold has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1903 Gold $1 Commemorative Louisiana Purchase Jefferson coin to your cart today!