This 1922 Commemorative Gold Coin has been certified as MS-66 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 274 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 5,016.
- Population of 274 coins at this level with 131 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.0484 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1922 Gold $1.00 Grant Commem to your cart today!