This 1922 Commemorative Gold has been certified as Mint State-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 328 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,016.
- Population of 328 coins at this grade level with 474 graded higher.
- Contains 0.0484 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1922 Gold $1.00 Grant Commem to your cart today!