This 1917 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 420 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,000.
- Population of 420 coins at this grade level with 551 graded higher.
- Contains 0.0484 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1917 $1 McKinley Gold Commem to your cart today!