This 1908 Barber Half Dollar has been certified as Proof-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 30 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 545.
- Population of 30 coins at this level with 28 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Barber Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908 Barber Half Dollar graded Proof-65 by PCGS to your cart today!