This 1909 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as Mint State - 63 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 144!
- This coin has a mintage of 184,789.
- Population of 144 with 83 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.484 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State - 63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909 $10 Indian Gold Eagle Mint State - 63 NGC your cart today!