This 1914 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1043!
- This coin has a mintage of 240000.
- Population of 1043 with 1166 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!