This 1927-D Peace Dollar has been certified as Mint State-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 79 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,268,900.
- Population of 79 coins at this level with only 3 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State-65 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint features a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1927-D Peace Dollar graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!