This 1878 7TF Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 442 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 4,300,000.
- Population of 442 coins at this grade level with 26 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1878 Morgan Dollar 7 Tailfeathers Reverse of 79 graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!