This 1950-D/S Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 18 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 21,075,600.
- Population of 18 coins at this grade level with 18 graded higher.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1950-D/S Washington Quarter graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!