This 1909 Barber Quarter has been certified as Mint State-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 34 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 9,268,000.
- Population of 34 coins at this level with 11 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909 Barber Quarter graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!