This 1858 Seated Quarter has been certified as MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 2 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 7,368,000.
- Population of only 2 coins at this level with none finer as of 11/17/2016.
- This Seated Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Seated Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1858 Seated Liberty Quarter graded MS-67 by PCGS to your cart today!