This 1929-S Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-67 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 35 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,764,000.
- Population of 35 coins at this level with only 2 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.1808 oz of silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1929-S Standing Liberty Quarter graded MS-67 by NGC to your cart today!