This 1902 Barber Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 32 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 12,196,967.
- Population of 32 coins at this level with 39 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Barber Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1902 Barber Quarter graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!