This 1913-D Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle has been certified as MS-65+ by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 104!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,036,000.
- Population of 104 with 1 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.7734 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65+ condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913-A Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle MS-65 + NGC your cart today!