This 1849 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 14 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 653,618.
- Population of 14 coins at this grade level with 24 graded higher.
- This Liberty Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1849 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-61 by PCGS to your cart today!