This 1913 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1052!
- This coin has a mintage of 722000.
- Population of 1052 with 109 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.121ounces of GOLD.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $2.5 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-64 NGC your cart today!