This 1892 Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65* by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 104 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,036,000.
- Population of 104 coins at this grade level with 1 graded higher.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65* condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1892 Morgan Dollar graded MS-65* by NGC to your cart today!