This 1853 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 54!
- This coin has a mintage of 4,076,051.
- Population of 54 coins at this grade level with 12 graded higher.
- This Liberty Head Type 1 has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1853 $1.00 Liberty Head Gold Type 1 MS-66 PCGS your cart today!