This 1938 Jefferson Nickel has been certified as MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 31 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 19,496,000.
- Population of 31 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- This Jefferson Nickel has a denomination of $0.05.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Jefferson Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1938 Jefferson Nickel graded MS-67 by PCGS to your cart today!