This 1932-D Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 85 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 436,800.
- Population of 85 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1932-D Washington Quarter graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!