This 1897-S Barber Half Dollar has been certified as MS-68 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1 coin.
- This coin has a mintage of 933,900.
- Population of 1 coin at this level with none finer as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-68 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1897-S Barber Half Dollar graded MS-68 by NGC to your cart today!