This 1891-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 16 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,618,000.
- Population of 16 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1891-CC Morgan Dollar graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!