This 1881 Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-66+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 15 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 9,163,000.
- Population of 15 coins at this grade level with 5 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66+ condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881 Morgan Dollar graded MS-66+ CAC by PCGS to your cart today!