This 1883 Liberty Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 388!
- This coin has a mintage of 208700.
- Population of 388 with 101 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1883 $10 Liberty Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!