This 1912-D Barber Half Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 67 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 2,300,800.
- Population of 67 coins at this grade level with 16 graded higher.
- This Barber Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1912-D Barber Half Dollar graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!