This 1909-D Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 355!
- This coin has a mintage of 121,540.
- Population of 355 with 203 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909-D $10 Indian Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!