This 1912 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 873!
- This coin has a mintage of 616000.
- Population of 873 with 722 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1912 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-63 PCGS your cart today!