This 1914 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 173!
- This coin has a mintage of 151000.
- Population of 173 with 56 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $10 Indian Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!