This 1914-D Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only !
- This coin has a mintage of 343,500.
- Population of coin at this grade level with 2888 graded higher.
- Contains 0.484 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s none condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914-D $10 Indian Eagle MS-64 NGC your cart today!