This 1831 Bust Half Dollar has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 146 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,873,660.
- Population of 146 coins at this grade level with 229 graded higher.
- This Bust Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Bust Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1831 Bust Half Dollar graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!