This 1867 Three Cent Nickel has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 24 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,915,000.
- Population of 24 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- This Three Cent Nickel has a denomination of $0.03.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Three Cent Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1867 Three Cent Nickel graded MS-66 by PCGS to your cart today!