This 1896 Barber Quarter has been certified as Proof-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 55 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 762.
- Population of 55 coins at this level with 79 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Barber Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1896 Barber Quarter graded Proof-64 by PCGS to your cart today!