This 1896 Barber Quarter has been certified as Proof-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 56 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 762.
- Population of 56 coins at this grade level with 78 graded higher.
- This Barber Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1896 Barber Quarter graded Proof-64 by PCGS to your cart today!