This 1932-S Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 148 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 408,000.
- Population of 148 coins at this level with 4 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1932-S Washington Quarter graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!