This 1900 Barber Half Dollar has been certified as AU-58 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 45 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 4,762,000.
- Population of 45 coins at this grade level with 238 graded higher.
- This Barber Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1900 Barber Half Dollar graded AU-58 by PCGS to your cart today!