This 1879-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 352 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 756,000.
- Population of 352 coins at this grade level with 13 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1879-CC Morgan Dollar graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!