This 1873 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 19!
- This coin has a mintage of 1800.
- Population of 19 coins at this grade level with 23 graded higher.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873 G$1 Gold Dollar MS-62 PCGS your cart today!