This 1879 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 39!
- This coin has a mintage of 3000.
- Population of 39 coins at this grade level with 12 graded higher.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1879 G$1 Gold Dollar MS-66 PCGS your cart today!