This 1911-D Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 494!
- This coin has a mintage of 55,600.
- Population of 494 with 757 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911-D $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!