This 1856 Liberty Double Eagle has been certified as MS-60 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 3!
- This coin has a mintage of 329,878.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 28 graded higher.
- This Liberty Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-60 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1856 $20 Liberty Double Eagle MS-60 PCGS your cart today!