This 1912-S Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 55!
- This coin has a mintage of 300000.
- Population of 55 coins at this grade level with 15 graded higher.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Features the S - San Francisco mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1912 $10 Indian Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!