This 1855 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 325!
- This coin has a mintage of 758,269.
- Population of 325 with 308 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1855 $1 Indian Head Gold Type 2 MS-63 PCGS to your cart today!