This 1901 Liberty Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 17!
- This coin has a mintage of 91,100.
- Population of 17 with 1 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1901 $2.50 Liberty Quarter Eagle MS-67 PCGS your cart today!