This 1908 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 145!
- This coin has a mintage of 33,500.
- Population of 145 with 115 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908 $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-63 PCGS your cart today!