This 1907 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 791!
- This coin has a mintage of 239,406.
- Population of 791 coins at this grade level with 556 graded higher.
- Contains 0.484 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 $10 Indian Eagle MS-64 NGC your cart today!