This 1853 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 182!
- This coin has a mintage of 4,076,051.
- Population of 182 with 65 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1853 $1 Liberty Head Gold type 1 MS-65 PCGS your cart today!